|Mindok the Mind Menace|
|Voiced by Alan Oppenheimer|
|Weapons Used:||Mechanical body|
|Powers and Abilities:||Magic, mechanical body|
|Fate:||Launched into orbit|
In Mindok the Mind Menace he captured several cryogenically frozen human NASA scientists to be his slaves and construct a better mechanical body for himself. Afterwards he planned to conquer the world, but was stopped by Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla when Thundarr damaged his battle wagon, causing it to fly into orbit with him onboard while Thundarr and his crew escaped by cutting a hole in its floor and jumping out into the water below just before it left Earth's atmosphere and orbit.
- Energy blasts
- Teleportation: His teleportation could move multiple people at once, but he seemed unable to teleport himself.
- Imprisonment spheres: These spheres would not only capture people inside them but also shrink them. He did this to Zoa when Zoa and his crew failed to capture the scientists and temporarly imprisoned Thundarr's crew before they used all of their powers to hit the same spot at once, freeing themselves from the sphere and the scientists from Mindok's hypnotic power.
- Mind Control, Mindok used a hypnotic power to force the human scientists to build the new body for him.
- Both of his robot bodies each had the ability to float in the air.
- He had the ability to view nearby events using the visor in his body's head.
- He could power machines with his mental energies.
- An island fortress complete with Fire Whales as guards.
- Mindok's aquatic battlewagon
- A flying battle wagon
- Minotaur-like thugs