|Mindok the Mind Menace|
|Weapons Used:||Mechanical body|
|Powers and Abilities:||Magic, mechanical body|
|Fate:||Launched into orbit|
Mindok was alive before the Great Cataclysm. While his human body was destroyed in the disaster, he found that his brain had become immortal and he developed magic powers afterwards.
In Mindok the Mind Menace he captured several cryogenically frozen human NASA scientists to be his slaves and construct a better mechanical body for himself. Afterwards he planned to conquer the world, but was stopped by Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla when Thundarr damaged his battle wagon, causing it to fly into orbit with him onboard.
- Energy blasts
- Teleportation his teleportation could move multiple people at once, but he seemed unable to teleport himself.
- Imprisonment spheres, these would not only capture people inside them but also shrink them.
- Mind Control, Mindok used a hypnotic power to force the human scientists to build the new body for him.
- His robot bodies each had the ability to float in the air.
- He had the ability to view nearby events using the visor in his body's head.
- He could power machines with his mental energies.
- An island fortress complete with Fire Whales as guards.
- An aquatic battle wagon
- A flying battle wagon
- Minotaur-like thugs